How will TPEA membership benefit you?
For just $7.50/month ($2.50/month for retirees), you'll have access to the following TPEA membership benefits:
- Professional legislative advocacy from an experienced team that's formed strong relationships with key decision makers and understands the issues facing the state workforce
- In-depth communications in easy-to-understand terms about legislative issues and other news affecting active and retired state employees
- Valuable services and discounts that help Texas state employees and retirees stretch their families' dollars and knowledge for better living.
Member Services & Discounts
By using just a few of these programs, you can save more than the cost of your annual membership dues.
AMBA, a trusted partner of TPEA, offers exclusive discounted supplemental insurance to our members. These include:
- Dental insurance (Or call 877-810-6334)
- Vision insurance (Or call 877-810-6334)
- Long-term care insurance opportunities, home healthcare, Medicare supplemental, life policy (Call 877-698-2710)
- Life-saving emergency assistance through MASA (Or call 877-810-6334)
- Stroke, Cancer, Heart, and so much more (Call 877-698-2710)
- Discounts on auto and home insurance through Liberty Mutual
- Legal insurance for individuals or families through Texas Legal (Or download form)
TRAVEL & ENTERTAINMENT DISCOUNTS
- Airport parking at The Parking Spot (up to 25% at Texas locations)
- Athletic tickets for Texas Rangers games
- Fort Worth Zoo discounts
- Car rental discounts
- Discounts on hotels
- Special event, movie and theme park tickets through Working Advantage
- Theme park tickets to Hawaiian Falls, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, and many more
- Vacation package discounts
- Worldwide hotel and rental car savings through TPEA Travel Discount Program
- Special pricing on Apple and Dell products
- Fitness programs and gyms
- Special benefits, rewards and savings through various partner programs
- Savings on new AAA Texas memberships (just $43)
- 10% off day care or after-school care at CCLC Child Care Centers, KinderCare Learning Centers and Champions Before- and After-School Programs
- $60 savings on Massage Envy annual membership
- Free hearing screenings and discounts on hearing aids through Hear in America
- And so much more.
Joe Golson, Retiree from ERS
I love being a member of TPEA because I basically pay off my membership dues immediately with the benefits and discounts that I receive. I first joined TPEA in the mid-80s to take advantage of the dental program before ERS offered dental coverage. I then purchased the legal services plan after seeing how many members came to ERS with no will or estate plan. All of this was before I realized what role TPEA played as my advocate at the Capitol. Through TPEA, I have access to gym memberships, travel discounts and many other benefits that I’ve taken advantage of to save money.
**Services and discounts are subject to change at any time and without notice. Member password required to access benefit codes and links.