How will TPEA membership benefit you?
For just $7.50/month ($2.50/month for retirees), you'll have access to the following TPEA membership benefits:
- Professional legislative advocacy from an experienced team that's formed strong relationships with key decision makers and understands the issues facing the state workforce
- In-depth communications in easy-to-understand terms about legislative issues and other news affecting active and retired state employees
- Valuable services and discounts that help Texas state employees and retirees stretch their families' dollars
Member Services & Discounts
By using just a few of these programs, you can save more than the cost of your annual membership dues. Click here to explore.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long-term care insurance opportunities*
- Life-saving emergency assistance through MASA
- Discounts on auto and home insurance through Liberty Mutual
- Legal insurance for individuals or families through Texas Legal
Travel & Entertainment Discounts
- Airport parking at The Parking Spot (up to 25% at Texas locations)
- Athletic tickets for Texas Rangers games
- Admission to the Dallas Zoo
- Car rental discounts at Alamo, Avis, Budget and Hertz
- Discount at the Embassy Suites Hotel & Conference Center in San Marcos, Texas
- Special event, movie and theme park tickets through Tickets at Work
- Theme park tickets to Hawaiian Falls, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, and many more
- Vacation packages through OrlandoEmployeeDiscounts.com
- Worldwide hotel and rental car savings through TPEA Travel Discount Program
- Special pricing on Apple and Dell products
- T-Mobile Advantage Program for active state employees
- Fitness programs and gyms
- Special benefits, rewards and savings through the BBVA Workplace Solutions program
- Savings on new AAA Texas memberships (just $43)
- 10% off day care or after-school care at CCLC Child Care Centers, KinderCare Learning Centers and Champions Before- and After-School Programs
- $60 savings on Massage Envy annual membership
- Free hearing screenings and discounts on hearing aids through Hear in America
- TPEA members statewide are eligible for membership at the Public Employees Credit Union.
Services and discounts are subject to change at any time and without notice. Member login required to access benefits codes and links.